Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HPCCI - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HPCCI > Topics

Subject: Please God Not People
Replies: 1 Views: 466

rahul.ji 21.11.11 - 11:53am
On The Contrary, We Speak As Those Approved By God To Be Entrusted With The Gospel. We Are Not Trying To Please People But God, Who Tests Our Hearts.
[1 Thessalonians 2:4 (NIV)]
God Has Approved People To Preach Gospel To All Nations Of Earth, God Has Entrusted Gospel To His People, And We Are Speaking As Those Approved By God To Be Entrusted With The Gospel, We Are Doing Work For The Lord Almighty, We Want To Share His Words To All Nations Of Earth, It Doesn't Matter Somebody Like Us Or Not, We Are Doing Works To Please God Not Men, We Are Doing Our Work For Lord, And We Shall Have Our Rewards Acording To Our Works, He Knows Everything Because He Is God Almighty, He Knows You And Me, He Knows Your Level Of Faith, He Knows The Secrets Of Our Heart,
For Example Many Of Us Are Going To Church To Show People That I'm Very Good Person, Some Of Us Are Going To Church For Selfish Reasons, Some Of Us Are Going To Church To Please Someone, May Be He Is A Man Or She Is A Women, Many Of Us Are Complaining That The Message Of Gospel Was Very Long, Pastor Or Minister Is Taking Too Much Time I Can't Sit In Church For Long Time, Remember Pastor Or Minister Are Speaking As Those Approved By God To Be Entrusted With The Gospel. They Are Not Trying To Please People, They Are Trying To Please God, They Are Trying To Give You Something What The Holy Spirit Of God Has Told Them To Give You,
There Is A Relationship Between God And You, Maintain This Relationship With God, Do Not Complain About Word Of Gospel, Because Great Miracles, Great Wonders, And Blessings Are Not Easy, You Will Have Something If You Have Knowledge, And If You Want To Know More About God You Have To Be Listen His Words, You Have To Be Listen His Gospel,
Do Work To Please God Not People, Go Church For Every Activity But To Please God Not People, As You Please Him, He Will Bless You, And Will Show You His Great Miracles, And Great Wonders, And Will Bless You With His Blessings In The Almighty Name Of Christ Jesus,
Amen!!! *

rahul.ji 21.11.11 - 11:54am
My Messages Can Be Very Long, But We Speak As Those Approved By God To Be Entrusted With The Gospel. We Are Not Trying To Please People But God, We Are Trying To Give You What We Have From Holy Spirit Of God, So Please Don't Complain About Gospel For That It Is Very Long Anywhere Whatever It Is In Church Or It Is In Magzine's Or It Is In This Online World, Must Read The Gospel, Because Every Word Of Gospel Have Something Good For You,
Please God Not People,
Amen!!! *

* HPCCI Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HPCCI

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits