Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HPCCI - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HPCCI > Topics

Subject: I LOVE MY BIBLE
Replies: 1 Views: 325

rahul.ji 18.11.11 - 10:43am
And How From Infancy You Have Known The Holy Scriptures, Which Are Able To Make You Wise For Salvation Through Faith In Christ Jesus.
All Scripture Is God-Breathed And Is Useful For Teaching, Rebuking, Correcting And Training In Righteousness,
[2 Timothy 3:15-16 (NIV)]
I Have Faith In Bible From Infancy, I'm Learning Something New Everytime When I'm Opening My Bible To Read The Word Of God, I Have Trust That All Scripture Are God-breathed, God Has Gave Me The Holy Bible To Learn, Teaching, Rebuking, Correcting and Training For My righteousness, Lord Wants To Give Me Salvation Through Faith In Christ Jesus That's Why He Gave Me His Word Through Holy Scriptures, I Love To Read My Bible, And I'm Very Thankful To Lord My God, Because He Has Gave Me His Word Through Holy Bible, Thank You Lord My God For Your Holy Scriptures,
As You Read More You Will Know More, The Holy Scriptures Will Make You Wise For Salvation Through Faith In Christ Jesus, The Holy Scriptures Will Teach You Great Things About Righteousness, The Holy Scriptures Will Help You To Correct All Your Errors, The Holy Scriptures Will Give You Training So You Will Get Salvation Easily Through Your Faith In The Christ Jesus,
Read Your Bible With Faith And Remain Blessed In The Mighty Name Of Christ Jesus,
Amen!!! *

* HPCCI Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HPCCI

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits