Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HPCCI - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HPCCI > Topics

Subject: God Is In My Side
Replies: 2 Views: 366

rahul.ji 13.11.11 - 08:51pm
But The Lord Stood At My Side And Gave Me Strength, So That Through Me The Message Might Be Fully Proclaimed And All The Gentiles Might Hear It. And I Was Delivered From The Lions Mouth.
The Lord Will Rescue Me From Every Evil Attack And Will Bring Me Safely To His Heavenly Kingdom. To Him Be Glory Forever And Ever. Amen.
[2 Timothy 4:17-18 (NIV)]
The Lord Is Alive And Still Doing Miracles In Our Life Daily, He Is Still Standing In His Peoples Side, He Is Giving Strength To His People To Do His Work's, You Can See Many Peoples Are Blessed In Today's Evil World Becuase The Lord Is Providing Them His Strength To Do His Work, They Are Blessed Because They Are Doing Gods Work With Their All Heart And Souls, If God Has Choosen You To Do His Work, You Will Know It, He Will Give You A Holy Spirit Who Will Guide You, He Will Give You An Angel Who Will Lead You Before You Go Somewhere, It Is On You That You Will Accept That Spirit Of God Or You Want To Live Like An Ordinary Human, When We Choose God He Us Giving His Word To Us Because He Wants Us To Preach His Words To His People, He Wants That The Message Might Be Fully Proclaim To His People And To All The Gentiles Who Are Seeking God Might Hear The Word Of God Through Us, He Is Fighting Our Battles Everyday, He Forgives Us For Our Errors And Our Sins Against Him, The Sins What's Cost Is Lion's Mouth, Means Death, But He Delivered Us From The Lions Mouth. As He Forgives Us For Our Sins, Now The Lord Will Rescue Us From Every Evil Attack And Will Bring Us Safely To His Heavenly Kingdom. If We Accept Him With All Our Heart And Soul, He Will Provide Us His Strength To His Works On This Earth, He Will Surely Give You His Word If You Accept Him,He Will Surely Deliver You From Lion's Mouth If You Accept Him, He Will Surely Save You From Every Evil Attack And Will Surely Take You Into His Heavenly Kingdom,
To Him Be Glory Forever And Ever.
Amen!!! *

rahul.ji 13.11.11 - 08:52pm
We Are Christians, We Are Salt Of The Earth, We Have To Encourage People To Do Good To The Lord, We Have To Encourage Each Other To Do Lords Work With More Heart And Soul, But We Are Feeling Ashamed To Say That We Are Christians, We Are Feeling Ashamed When We Are Going Church, We Are Feeling Ashamed When We Are Carrying Our Bible And Going To Read It, We Are Feeling Ashamed To Do Prayers, This Is The Biggest Problem Of Christian Life That We Are Not Obeying The Word's Of God, We Need To Understand It, We Are Sinners We Are Feeling Ashamed Because Of Lord Who Wants To Save Us? Think It Inside Your Heart And Mind Then Say It Is Right Or Wrong?
If You Are Human Your Spirit Will Give The Correct Answer, Then Please Try To Correct Your Relationship With God, As You Come Near To Him He Will Also Come Near To You And Save You, Because He Loves You, Because He Cares For You, If You Go To Him He Will Lift You Up In Jesus Name
Amen!!! *

1vikas 14.11.11 - 05:24am
Lift Up Your Hands And Praise The Lord, Amen!

* HPCCI Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HPCCI

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits