Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HPCCI - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HPCCI > Topics

Subject: Accept God
Replies: 1 Views: 362

rahul.ji 12.11.11 - 08:04am
The LORD Said To Moses, How Long Will These People Treat Me With Contempt? How Long Will They Refuse To Believe In Me, In Spite Of All The Signs I Have Performed Among Them?
[Numbers 14:11 (NIV)]
The Lord Our God Knows Everything About Us, He Knows The Level Of Our Righteousness, In Our Daily Life We Are Commiting Sins Against Him, And Thinks That
Oh Our Lord The God Knows Everything He Knows That I Don't Want To Do This, God Understands Me, He Will Forgive Me For This,
Many Of Us Thinks Like This Before Commiting Sin Against Him, And This Is The Our Secund Biggest Problem In Our Righteousness,
God Doesn't Understands Anything If You Are Commiting Sin Against Him, He Wants Us To Be Believe In Him, He Wants Us To Be Put Our Trust In Him With All Our Heart, But We Treat Him With Contempt, We Are Refusing To Trust In Him, To Believe In Him, He Showed Us ManyTimesThat He Is Fighting Our Battle's Secretly Every Day, He Wants To Give Us His Blessings And Grace, But We Are Rejecting Him To Bless Us, To Give Us His Grace, Most Of Don't Want To Pray, Most Of Us Wants To Do Things Like An Unbelievers Who Don't Know The Almighty God, Most Of Us Refuse To Go Church But Like To Go In Clubs, Most Of Us Don't Want To Pray But Wants To Do Rubbish Things, But We Don't Know One Thing That How Long We Will Treat God With Contempt? How Long We Will Refuse To Believe In Him, In Spite Of All The Signs That He Is PerformIng Among Us, We Can't Go Very Long Like This, Our God Is Waiting For Us To Put Our All Faith In Him With All Our Heart And Soul, He Is Asking Us To Have Faith In Him, He Is Asking Us For Prayers, He Will Do More Miracles In Our Daily Life If We Follow Him According To His Law, He Will Bless Us More And More If We Allow Him To Bless Us, It Is On Us To Choose The Right Way Of Salvation, It Is On Us To Choose God, He Will Bless You More And More If You Believe In Him With All Your Heart And Soul, Remain His People And He Will Bless You More And More In Christ Jesus,
Amen!!! *

rahul.ji 12.11.11 - 08:05am
Christianity Is All About Faith, Trust And Sacrifice, Can You Sacrifice All Fun's And tast Of This Fake World For Christ? Accept God, Allow Him To Come Into Your Life, Allow Him To Bless You, Follow His Voice And Let Him To Guide You With His Wisdom And Let Him Allow To Give You His Testimonies, Blessing's And His Grace, He Is God Who Knows All Secret's Of Every Heart, You Can't Hide Anything From Him, He Knows Everything About You, So Accept Him With Love, He Will Open Door's For You Just Go And Knock His Door, He Will Accept You If You Will Accept Him, Remain Blessed In Christ Jesus,
Amen!!! *

* HPCCI Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HPCCI

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits