Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HPCCI - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HPCCI > Topics

Subject: Christ Jesus In Me
Replies: 2 Views: 468

rahul.ji 11.11.11 - 11:24am
It Is Because Of Him That You Are In Christ Jesus, Who Has Become For Us Wisdom From GodThat Is, Our Righteousness, Holiness And Redemption.
[1 Corinthians 1:30 (NIV)]
Why Are You An Christian? Why Are You In Christ Jesus? It Is Not Because You Born In Christianity, Or Your Father Or Mother Is An Christian Or Your Family Is Christian, You Are In Christ Because Christ Jesus Has Choosen You To Be In Him, You Are In Christ Jesus Because He Loves You As His Own Child, You Are In Christ Because He Cares For You And Wants You To Be Saved, It Is Not Because Who You Are, It Is Because Of Him That You Are In Christ Jesus, The Christ Jesus Who Died For Your Sins On Cross, That Jesus Christ Who Paid His Life As Cost For Your Sins Before Your Birth On Cross, He Wants You To Be In Him And Remain Saved, Christ Jesus Is There For You Forever, He Is Still Doing Miracles In Our Daily Life, Who Has Become For Us Wisdom From God, Remember One Thing Only Christ Jesus Is Our Righteousness, Holiness And Redemption,. Do You Want To Be In Him For Forever? So Accept Him With All Your Heart And Soul, As You Accept Him He Will Accept You, And You Will Be More Blessed In Christ Jesus, If You Want To Accept Him Then Say:-
From Today Christ Jesus Is My Personal Savior, I'm Accepting You My Lord With All My Heart And Soul, I'll Serve You All Day's Of My Life, Please Come Into My Life, Please Come Into My Heart And Take Control, Oh Lord Please Come And Save Me From My Sins And Errors,
Accept Him With All Your Heart And He Will Surely Come And Touch You And Will Change Your Life For Forever And Ever
Amen!!! *

rahul.ji 11.11.11 - 11:27am
Biggest Amen In Jesus Name!!
Amen!! *

1vikas 11.11.11 - 06:33pm
Amen!!

* HPCCI Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HPCCI

Create Your Own App Store

topTop